Monday, June 7, 2010

Pictures of Scott and I... Part 1

Last year we had pictures done, of Scott and I. It was the most frustrating experience, ever! We went to Walmart... and I should have known better when the girl mentioned she was kind of new, and was left by herself there that day.... To make matter worse..... The equipment for the back drops was broken. 

Now everything inside of me screamed.... "Run!!!! Forget it today!!!! It won;t work!!!!" But I was stubborn and wanted to get some pictures of us to send to Scott's mom.... So.... we stayed. I was disgusted with the results... needless to say... 


I found that a friend of ours had started taking photos, and from the work I had seen of hers... I was greatly impressed! Especially since she was beginning... Her photos she had taken of my niece and other people were absolutely amazing... so I called Amy to do pictures for Scott and I.


Late April we met Amy at her house, and she and her sister Annette helped style my hair a bit, and Amy put makeup on me... I looked pretty good, I think.... compared to how I usually look, hair pulled up and back out of my face, maybe a little bit of mascara....


We followed Amy to a park in Pleasant Grove. It was pretty there... it had a little park area, and a little stream and the trees were blossoming.  Quite a pretty scene.  We had a couple pictures taken sitting on a large rock near the stream then went to see if we could cross the stream and Amy take pictures of us on the other side. We went across the bridge but it didn't cross the stream! It went parallel to it.  I tried to step on a large rock to cross the stream first, then help Scott over, however, the first step I took.... down I went,.... banging my knee on the large rock and then falling into the stream. Scott came tumbling down on top of me... 


Well, with my pant left totally soaking, I was laughing pretty hard, though my leg hurt a bit. That adding to the cool water,  and laughing so hard, I had to find an open bathroom...... After a quick trip to the rest room, we took a few more pictures, making sure to "hide" the wet leg as much as I could.


After a few minutes we left to go to another little park area that had a large duck pond..... This time we did not fall into the water! 


Unfortunately as it was pretty early in the day, and the sun was so bright, some of the pictures did not turn out. The ones that did turn out, are pretty good.... Here is what we have.......



This one I was telling Scott if he didnt act nice I was going to bite him, but it looks a little seductive... lol











This one turned out pretty cute... this is the first picture... before I fell into the stream.









This was taken by the duck pond..... It turned out cute too.

No comments: