Monday, June 7, 2010

Pictures of Jon and Bri's family

I like to play with my camera lately and try to improve my picture taking skills. I decided to try to take pictures of my grand-kids.  So far I have gotten Jon's family, and still need to get the others..... Soon..... Here are the results of the ones I did with Jon and Bri and the kids.....

This is Addy... or Adelyn Grayce. She  is just over a year old.









I decided to get Addy first since she was ready, and to get her quickly while she seemed happy. 







Addy did pretty well, the pictures turned out pretty cute, too!

Uh oh, gotta do this quick... lol






















I was quite pleased with how these turned out!












 Now to get all the girls at once......  This turned out pretty cute.....  Kaitlyn, Addy and Kaisa. They are wearing the Easter outfits I got them. They look so cute!
















LOL  I love Addy's grin!






















Kaitlyn is quite photogenic.....






















Last one of all the girls together......






















Kaisa....... Kaisa is 4 now.




























This is a real cute picture of Kaisa. 






















That is an impish grin if I have ever seen one! lol  What a cutie!


















A snuggly bunny!





















Now pictures of Kaitlyn.... Kaitlyn is 7 now. She is getting so big!


















What a pretty girl!














































Kaitlyn and Kaisa.......






















Now... my little, big man.... Kaleb. Kaleb is such a sweetie! I wish we could see him more often... He is now 7!


















Kaleb has his dad's mild disposition




















Another cutie!


























And.... Gage. Gage just turned 3 a little bit ago.











Gage was a little harder to get to sit still, lol....











Poor kid... he is in that clumsy state as you can tell by the bruise on his forehead... lol




















And.... FINALLY.... a cute one of Gage! 






















Now the challenge.... All the kids at once! well.... not too bad, but let's try again, shall we?




















Now this one is cute.... let's try another one.....






















Okay, I think the other one was better.... I think we are done.... That's a wrap!















No comments: