Monday, June 7, 2010

December 13, 2000, Finally decorated for Chirstmas

I finally decorated for Christmas about the 13th of December. This is pretty late for me as I usually put my tree up on my birthday, the end of November. I started to set my tree up, and part of the plugs for the lights were missing so I found a new nice artificial tree that was on sale. I love it more than the tree I had as it looks more full. After setting up the tree, I started to get into the season. I put up my little village on top of the fireplace, and started wrapping up presents I had gotten earlier.








My snowmen by the fireplace (above) My Christmas Tree (right)














 My little Christmas Village 











My Snow people











Tigger laying under the tree, his favorite hiding place.












Playing with the camera, some decorations. The tree globe and the Church change colors.











 Two of my favorite decorations.












 

 Iridescent Snowflakes. 














I liked the white and gold on my tree. It looked elegant.












Close up of my little village


 `









Someone is a little anxious for Christmas and opening gifts. 











Nice and cozy ambiance feeling

















Tigger, just being lazy












Blue Eyes, peering from the tree. I love how this picture turned out.











Another one of Blue eyes.  Boy my cats love the tree! 











Dog Day afternoon! Ariel taking a nap.












Ariel and Heidi.












Heidi, what a cute face!













Close up of Heidi's face












Marley, Joseph's cat. Marley and Tigger look a lot alike, but Tigger is a little fatter and has a fluffier, though shorter tail. Marley is sleek.
Snow on the Mountains... Beginning to look like Christmas!

No comments: