Thursday, May 13, 2010

Swimming at Tiffany's friend, Erin's house.

So we spent the day at Erin's house, swimming in their pool and spending time with them. I am tempted to move down here as almost all the houses have a built in pool! We had fun getting to know Erin and her family and playing in the pool. I was dumb enough though to forget how strong the sun is down there and thinking I wanted to get some sun and a little tan, actually became quite red! I should have known!
Tiffany and Erin playing a game where you try to knock the other person off the log.
Erin, Kaydee and Beau. Beau is Kaydee's boyfriend.
Erin has a tortoise that is huge. He lives in their back yard and lets you pet him. I was quite amused with this. I actually wish we had one. It wasn't bothered by their big dog, too.
Tiffany petting the tortoise.
Kaydance feeding the tortoise.

No comments: