Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.....

We left some time in the early morning to head home. I wished I could have staid there a few more days, as I really enjoyed the warm weather, the palm trees, and getting a break from work and home.... But... return I must. Before leaving I did catch a pretty sun rise....

On the way I got some shots of the cactus plants... I love the tall cactus plants with the arms..... it is hard to get pictures from a moving car!
A different kind of beauty!
We stopped on the way at the Dam again to take a break, rest our legs and let Kaydance and Abby walk around and go potty.
Kaydance trying to climb on the display to see it better.
Tiffany giving Abby some water from a water bottle.
Crazy dog! But when you are thirsty,.... you do what ya gotta do!
Thus the end of the pictures and the rest of the trip went off without difficulty.... it just ended too quickly!

No comments: