Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Christmas surprise at Walmart


So... After being at Chuck E Cheese for Kaisa's birthday, we were going to stop and see Grama and Grampa Great, (my parents). Dad answered their cell phone and said they were are Walmart, grama was getting her hair done. That was great because we needed to get a few things for dinner any way. I told dad not to say anything to mom, we would come in and surprise her. We got to Walmart and sent Kaydance in to surprise her and give her a hug. Grama was surprised to see her. I was sneaky then and grabbed the photo below. He he. It worked out too as Santa Claus was there and I had my camera still in the baby's diaper bag from the birthday party. I was able to get Kaydee and Tiff with Santa, and then Ashton with Santa. He is such a good natured baby that it didn't bother him to be held by strangely dressed people! What a great picture!!!!

No comments: