Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Big 50!!!!


So I turned the Big 50 on the 28th. No Big deal, I don't feel any different, I feel like I am still only in my 30s! yeah right!!!! I am not a big birthday person for myself. Never really have been. Just let me set up my Christmas tree, a little snow, and maybe a bowl of frosting. (ha ha) Actually the frosting is just a bit too sweet for me lately, after all, still trying to lose more weight. And I was a little tired to put up my tree, after all, I still have 27 days to do it....... and it has been a bit too warm for Snow......So, we didn't really do anything extraordinary. Tiffany spent the day with a friend, Joe slept most of the day, Scott, well naturally he slept most of the day, and I, well, I did dishes from the Thanksgiving dinner, took a nap for a bit, and then went to work at 6:30 p.m.


When I came out of work I found my car had been written on. Okay, fun, ha ha, cool, but when I got home from work, my poor desk was a mess! Well, it was kind of a mess before but it now had streamers and balloons all over it. Probably the best it has looked in years! My desk usually looks like I have been busy, and I usually am. After all, it is hard work playing Mah Jong if I am not working on the Joseph Smith Papers Project. Gotta keep those brain waves going..... especially now that I am 50!!!










1 comment:

Jessica T. said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!!