Friday, August 8, 2008


This is the almost finished product. It needs two more boards put on it, screws filled in, the sides covered and a step made. But I was anxious to get the Gazebo put up and get Scott out enjoying some fresh air.
The gazebo almost takes up the whole deck! I will also be securing the gazebo down onto the deck so it doesn't blow up on the roof like the one did last year. I am so glad to get this done in time to enjoy it when the weather cools a little bit, and before the cold and snow comes again!
Now that I have the practice, I want to do a deck around my pool next year, but hopefully there will be a bit more Spring before it gets blazingly hot and hard to work in! Now I can work on the yard and finish it!
Thanks Dad ~ for know how ~ and helping me do this project!

No comments: