Monday, July 21, 2008

Cooling Off!!!! July 2008

It has been a real hot summer this year. It has been so nice to have a bigger pool to help cool off in.

Isaac has loved swimming in the pool. He was a little apprehensive at first, but has grown to love it! He loves to get in the float and go on his own.

Joe watches him as Briezie is getting changed into her swim suit. Grama is about to get in but has to take pictures first!


Take a picture of me, Grama! Briezie and Grama finally join the fun. I GOT you!
I'm coming to get you Grama! Isaac is having fun in a splashing war with Grama Boy this feels so good! It is just too Dang HOT!!!!!! Isaac and Briezie just floating along.








The Great White Whale!!!! More dieting here I come! Holy HECK!!!!
I hope I can really get some good after pictures from my diet!!

1 comment:

corniafamily said...

Hey BARBIE, This is Lynn your long lost buddy. Call me 404-8017. I've been trying to call you but you must have a new #. I'll be over to swim as soon as I hear from you. That looks SOOOOOO fun. Love ya. Lynn